TEN OF THE WORLD’S WEALTHIEST TWO HUNDRED
Do not scroll down yet!!! (the correct answers are below). Can you guess the surnames of these
TEN OF THE WORLD’S WEALTHIEST TWO HUNDRED? And……. GO…!!!
- Giorgio ……….
- Aliko ……….
- Roman ……….
- Rupert ……….
- Elon ……….
- Larry ……….
- Mark ……….
- Warren ……….
- Bill ……….
- Jeff ……….
- Giorgio Armani – A living legend in the fashion world, Giorgio Armani brought softened, minimalist style to high-end menswear. REAL TIME NET WORTH $9.8B as of 4/30/19
- Aliko Dangote, Africa’s richest man, founded and chairs Dangote Cement, the continent’s largest cement producer. REAL TIME NET WORTH $10.6B as of 4/30/19
- Roman Abramovich – Owns a stake in the English premier League club, Chelsea REAL TIME NET WORTH $13.1B
- Rupert Murdoch – Australian media mogul who controls a media empire that includes cable channel Fox News, The Times of London and The Wall Street Journal. REAL TIME NET WORTH $21.5B
- Elon Musk – The South African born behind Tesla and SpaceX REAL TIME NET WORTH $19.8B as of 4/30/19
- Larry Page – He cofounded Google in 1998 with fellow Stanford Ph.D. student Sergey Brin REAL TIME NET WORTH $58.6B as of 4/30/19
- Mark Zuckerberg – Cofounder, Chairman and CEO, Facebook REAL TIME NET WORTH $72.3B as of 4/30/19
- Warren Buffet – Known as the “Oracle of Omaha,” Warren Buffett is one of the most successful investors of all time. Buffett runs Berkshire Hathaway, which owns more than 60 companies, including insurer Geico, battery maker Duracell and restaurant chain Dairy Queen. The son of a U.S. congressman, he first bought stock at age 11 and first filed taxes at age 13. REAL TIME NET WORTH $89.1B
- Bill Gates – With his wife Melinda, Bill Gates chairs the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the world’s largest private charitable foundation. Given away much of his stake in Microsoft and only owns about 1% of it. REAL TIME NET WORTH $101.7B as of 4/30/19
- Jeff Bezos – Founded e-commerce colossus Amazon in 1994 out of his garage in Seattle. He remains CEO and owns a 16% stake. REAL TIME NET WORTH $159B as of 4/30/19