SCREEN STARS IN THE NEWS
Do not scroll down yet!!! (the correct answers are below). Can you guess the surnames of these
SCREEN STARS IN THE NEWS? And……. GO…!!!
- Oprah ……….
- Demi ……….
- Charlize ……….
- Maisie ……….
- Salma ……….
- Kim ……….
- Trevor ……….
- Scarlett ……….
- Jason ……….
- Brad ……….
- Oprah Winfrey – On “The Daily Show” recently, host Trevor Noah asked about how normal life is for one of the world’s richest women. Winfrey revealed that she never runs out of toilet paper or power on her phone. And she shared that she grows and uses her own avocados.
- Demi Moore – is ready to release a memoir her publisher calls “deeply candid and insightful.” It is due for release in September
- Charlize Theron – has raised her seven-year-old son Jackson as a girl. She told The Daily Mail: “Yes, I thought she was a boy, too. Until she looked at me when she was three years old and said: ‘I am not a boy!’ So there you go! I have two beautiful daughters who, just like any parent, I want to protect and I want to see thrive.
- Maisie Williams – Arya Stark in “Game of Thrones” thought her big GOT sex scene was a prank, because showrunners David Benioff and Dan Weiss have sent actors bogus scripts before to pull their legs.
- Salma Hayek – says her husband Francois-Henri Pinault won’t claim tax credit for $113 million donation to Notre Dame repair.
- Kim Kardashian – has shared how she feels about the college admission scandal that has actors Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin facing jail time.
- Trevor Noah – We just like him
- Scarlett Johansson – The Black Widow in The Avengers- Endgame which premiered over the weekend.
- Jason Momoa – Khal Drogo in GOT and also “Aquaman” shaved his beard and people are freaking out. He did it for the environment.
- Brad Pitt – His ex, Angelina Jolie dropped his surname from hers.
SOURCE: News South Africa