In an updated version of the classic game of how well do you know your partner, we are putting Cape Town couples to the test. Whether you have been married for decades, newlywed or just been going out for far too long – how well do you REALLY know each other?
THIS VALENTINE’S MONTH… WE’LL FIND OUT.
Our couples could WIN an all-inclusive romantic break for two to Bali.
THE MATING GAME… ON SMILE BREAKFAST WITH BOBBY AND LINDY!
Brought to you by Flight Center – Hosts the Travel Expo from 2020 from 28TH FEBRUARY TO 1ST MARCH.
PRIZE: Flights and accommodation for 2 people to the ever so romantic Bali, courtesy of Flight Centre!
Couple #1 – Reagan + Shirmine
On Smile Breakfast, Reagan and Shirmine were our first contestants to play The Mating Game. Together for 13 years, they set the bar with a score of 3 out of 5 which other couples need to beat to be in the running for that oh so romantic trip to Bali. they’ll nab that trip to Bali courtesy of Flight Center and Smile 90.4FM
Couple #2 – Ayesha & Irma
Meet Irma & Ayesha from Kuils River, who have been together for 7 years and married for one. Keen to give it their best shot for that trip to Bali courtesy of Flight Center and Smile 90.4fm , Irma and Ayesha played The Mating Game on Smile Breakfast this morning with Bobby & Lindy and scored 2 out of 5, sadly knocking them out of the competition.
Couple #3 Laverne & Rupert
Couple #4 Nicole & Richard
Charlese & Leigh
Carmen & Sean
Taryn & Fabian
Anke & George
Standard Smile 90.4FM T’s & C’s apply
Entries close at 11:59pm on 13th February 2020.
Terms & Conditions:
PRIZE – THERE IS ONE PRIZE CONSISTING OF:
- 2 economy class air tickets to Bali, with 7 nights stay for 2 adults only at a minimum of a 3* hotel (in a standard room), including breakfast for 2.
- The winner is responsible for paying for all additional expenses, including transportation to and from their departure airport, visas, additional meals, drinks, items of a personal nature, tips and all incidental expenses incurred.
PRIZE – TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The winner and their companion must hold a current and valid passport and any other relevant travel documentation required for international travel.
- Prize promoter recommends that all passengers obtain travel and medical insurance prior to commencing any international travel.
- Prize elements are non-changeable and non-transferable. All travel on flights is subject to the carrier’s general conditions of carriage for passengers and baggage and the notice and conditions of contract contained on each ticket or itinerary. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure compliance with these.
- The prize cannot be split.
- The winner and their companion are responsible for supplying valid passports and visas and obtaining any inoculations that may be required. Any associated cost(s) incurred must be carried by the winner and his/her traveling companion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or these terms and conditions for reasons outside of its reasonable control.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of these terms and conditions and/or in connection with the prize (to the extent permissible by law).
- By taking part in this Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- Winner agrees, subject to prevailing data protection legislation, to their name and their winning image being published on the Travelexpo.co.za and flightcentre.co.za website and in other media, and may be asked to be involved in other publicity.
- Details of winners will normally be posted on the Travelexpo.co.za and flightcentre.co.za website for a minimum period of three (3) weeks from such notification.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.
- By entering the competition, all participants agree to give Facebook and Twitter a complete release from any and all legal liability in connection with the competition.
- A Flight Centre representative will be in touch to advise on booking procedures and conditions.
Prize Provider: Flight Centre South Africa
Prize Promoter: SmileFM