Lazing on scorching white beaches and taking a dip in the tropical waters of Bali… Immersing yourself in the ancient culture, history, and spirituality of multi-cultural togetherness…
Getting up close and personal with Orangutans in the oldest rainforest on earth… And shopping up a storm, where the art of bargaining first originated, on the colourful streets of Jakarta…
You and a partner could be doing all of that… and more..! If you can get your hands on: The Key to Indonesia.
Win it… and you’ll unlock an all-inclusive ten-day travel break for two, discovering Wonderful Indonesia… to the value of R170 000!
Brought to you by Indonesia Tourism, Ethiopian Airlines and Afronesia Tours.
Then, stay tuned to Smile 90.4FM from Monday 02 September to Friday 13 September for competition updates. Every day, two contestants (randomly chosen from online entries) will go head to head in becoming a finalist, and on Friday 13 September during Smile Breakfast ‘The Key to Indonesia’ will be handed to the last one standing.
To view the itinerary and a taste of Indonesia click here.
Competition Ts & Cs:
- Valid passport (at least 6 months validity from the intended stay in Indonesia and minimum 2 blank pages). It is their responsibly to meet the requirement including the cost involved should they need to obtain a new one.
- Valid visa (SA passport holders will get free VOA). Should the winner hold another passport and need to apply a visa before-hand, it is their responsibility to obtain one including the cost involved. We will help contacting the Indonesian Consulate, but all the decision made is solely the Consulate’s prerogative.
- Must be in a good health to travel. We will cover the travel insurance, but if they need any special requirement, they need to make sure their current insurance has them covered including the cost involved.
- Our exit and entry points are Cape Town International Airport, any additional travel cost will be for the winner’s account.
- The winners will need to complete an indemnity form from Afronesia Tours before departure.
- Afronesia Tours will not be liable for any losses or injuries that may occur in any way or format.
Established by two people with different backgrounds, a South African and an Indonesian, brings a dynamic and unique energy to Afronesia Tours. An Afronesia tour is not just about visiting places and seeing beautiful sites. We want you to experience and live the culture, arts, history, beliefs and cuisine as if you were an inhabitant. Our tours are supported by best-in-class, trusted local suppliers, to maximize comfort and ease, ensuring that this will truly be an unforgettable experience. We also offer customised tours according to your preference and budget, so that you can have a holiday your way.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org | 06 06 06 3464