It’s a brand new year and our favorite competition is back with a bang. The Secret Sound has upped the stakes to a cool R50 000 to be won!
All you need to do to claim the money on offer is to correctly identify the Smile Secret Sound on-air with Bobby and Lindy.
Tune in to Smile Breakfast every weekday morning at 07:20 and 08:20 and call the studio on 0861 99 00 44 when Bobby and Lindy open the telephone lines.
The Smile Secret Sound Referee is the ONLY person who knows what the Smile Secret Sound is and will be the adjudicator every morning, telling listeners whether they are correct, or whether they are off-target and need to go back to the drawing board.
The Referee will also give Bobby and Lindy some clues from time to time, to help their listeners to crack the Smile Secret Sound.
DON’T MISS IT! THE SMILE SECRET SOUND AT 07:20 AND 08:20 EVERY MORNING!
Friday 22 January
- Sitting in your car and going through the carwash
- Changing gears on a bicycle
Thursday 21 January
- Sliding a CD into the slot of your car’s CD player
- A punch when you’re punching paper
Wednesday 20 January
- A double press on a stapler
- Trying to use a stapler without any staples in it
Tuesday 19 January
- The sound of Bobby’s squeaky shoes when he walks
- A pocket of potatoes rolling down the stairs
Monday 18 January
- Opening a cassette deck, putting a cassette tape in, and closing the deck
- When you take a roll of foil out of the box, tear a piece off, and roll it into a ball
Monday 11 January
- Driving your car on a flat tyre
- Opening up attache case
Tuesday 12 January
- A money counting machine in a bank
- A coffee machine when its just finished percolating
Wednesday 13 January
- Unlocking the swing arm of a record player and putting it on a record
- Replacing batteries of a remote
Thursday 14 January
- Retractable cord of a vacuum cleaner
- Two tungsten rings being dropped on an open book
Friday 15 January
- Typing on a computer keyboard
- Putting a parking ticket in the machine before the boom lifts
To see previous guesses click here.