The Secret Sound is the biggest competition on radio and the easiest way to win large cash prizes.
All you need to do to claim the money on offer is to correctly identify the Smile Secret Sound on-air with Bobby and Lindy.
Tune in to Smile Breakfast every weekday morning at 07:20 and 08:20 and call the studio on 0861 99 00 44 when Bobby and Lindy open the telephone lines.
The Smile Secret Sound Referee is the ONLY person who knows what the Smile Secret Sound is and will be the adjudicator every morning, telling listeners whether they are correct, or whether they are off-target and need to go back to the drawing board.
The Referee will also give Bobby and Lindy some clues from time to time, to help their listeners to crack the Smile Secret Sound.
DON’T MISS IT! THE SMILE SECRET SOUND AT 07:20 AND 08:20 EVERY MORNING!!
Previous guesses for the Smile Secret Sound…
- January Guesses
- February Guesses
- March Guesses
- #1 WINNER of 2020
- April Guesses
- May Guesses
- June Guesses
Wednesday 15 July
- Dropping a teaspoon into a pot
- Pressing down on a stapler to staple something together
NEW SMILE SECRET SOUND (#3 of 2020) ANNOUNCED FOR R50 000 ⇧
Tuesday 14 July
- Juggling with heads of lettuce – CORRECT! R30 000 WINNER!!
- Taking a bag of ice, putting it on a counter, and breaking it up with the palm of your hand
Monday 13 July
- Opening a packet of lettuce, rinsing it in a colander, and banging the colander to get the water out
- Emptying out packets of veggies and chopping them up to make a salad
Friday 10 July
- Scrunched up paper balls that you can juggle, falling onto the counter and some falling on the ground
- Playing around with lettuce, ruffling the leaves, plucking leaves off here and there, and throwing it on the counter
Thursday 09 July
- Rinsing lettuce, putting it in a strainer with a lid, and shaking it up and down to get the water off
- After washing lettuce, spinning it dry in a lettuce spinner
Wednesday 08 July
- Preparing a bed of lettuce on a tin foil surface to make a snack platter
- Taking a crisp washed lettuce and knocking it against a hard surface to get the core out
Tuesday 07 July
- Preparing a salad by tearing up fresh lettuce leaves
- Taking off the root from spinach and chopping it
Monday 06 July
- When you’re smoothing out used kitchen tin foil on a kitchen counter
- Washing lettuce leaves in a sink or colander, putting them on a dry towel and patting them dry
Friday 03 July
- Taking wet lettuce leaves in your hand and squeezing and shaking it to get the excess water out
- A hot packet of microwave popcorn that you open and shake
Thursday 02 July
- Grating lettuce on a grater
- Opening a packet of lettuce and twisting and tearing the leaves apart with your fingers
Wednesday 01 July
- Two people tearing off a lettuce leaf each and getting into a lettuce leaf fight
- Taking the skin off a coconut and cutting it up