Police have confirmed that the owner of an Eastern Cape guesthouse has been arrested, a year after two of his guests were found dead in a shower in his establishment. Mari Hoon (28) & Jean Vosloo (25) were staying at an Eastern Cape guest farm near Kareedouw in March 2020, when their friend found their bodies in a shower, in April 2020. A toxicology report revealed that the couple died of carbon monoxide poisoning. - Smile 90.4FM

Police have confirmed that the owner of an Eastern Cape guesthouse has been arrested, a year after two of his guests were found dead in a shower in his establishment. Mari Hoon (28) & Jean Vosloo (25) were staying at an Eastern Cape guest farm near Kareedouw in March 2020, when their friend found their bodies in a shower, in April 2020. A toxicology report revealed that the couple died of carbon monoxide poisoning.