Whether you have a company website or even a blog, your digital presence has to stand out in a saturated digital world. Here are simple, but effective ways.
- Play with colour. Colours make your website pop, too many colours can give your visitors a headache. Stick to your brand colours and know what pops and what’s overkill.
- Add custom fonts. Fonts hold so much styling power. What do you want your font to say about your brand? Are you playful? Corporate? Minimalistic? All of these impressions can be immediately conveyed through the font style you choose
- Introduce yourself immediately. Visitors should know in just a few seconds who you are and what your site is about, and what you offer.
- Customise your site for your most common visitor. Where are most of your visitors viewing your site? Mobile? Desktop? Take a look at your analytics to determine what your average visitor profile looks like. Once you know where that traffic is coming from, it’s easy to make design tweaks that cater to the exact audience you are connecting with.
- Capture audience attention. Once someone has made it to your site, you want to keep them there! Capturing your visitor’s attention needs both a long game and a quick play. Note how your site flows at a quick glance. Is it easy to immediately know where to look and what to read first? Is it easy to navigate? Less is almost always more, so declutter and restructure especially in your homepage where you’re making first impressions! Make it enticing through your captions, headings, images and interesting information.
More Posts for Show: Bailey Schneider