This is a day set aside to celebrate the woman that shaped you into who you are today. It is a beautiful opportunity to say “thank you” to that incredible Mom of yours and all of the Mom figures in your life. Here are some sweet ways to celebrate:
- Make a customised photo book.Photographs are one of the best ways to save a memory and make it accessible to come back to. Be a little sappy this year and make your mom a photo book that has pictures of you and her through the years. You will have a sweet time strolling down memory lane putting it together and she will appreciate the gift that will just keep on giving.
- Take a class together.If you and your mom are always talking about learning a new hobby or skill, make it happen this Mother’s Day. Sign up for a class that you can take together. Search local classes that are offered — you will be surprised how many options there are! You can try painting classes that are accompanied by wine, a cooking class, a flower arranging class…
- Pamper Yourselves.If there is one thing I’ve realised is that self-care in the form of a massage is usually right on the bottom of priority list – who has the time right? Well, Mothers Day is the perfect time and you both deserve a stress busting massage, or facial, pamper session.
- Give a heartfelt homemade gift.Guaranteed your Mom still treasures the macaroni artwork you made at school… Trust me that hasn’t changed now that you’re an adult… Moms love homemade gifts filled with thought and care. Give her a gift you created using your talent and passion. Record a song, paint a canvas for her living room, write an article just for her, or print and frame your best photograph you have taken. Or simply write a handwritten letter expressing how much you love and appreciate her. You are so talented and she is so proud of you. Give her something heartfelt she will admire forever.
- Plan an evening out on the town.Maybe her favorite theatre show is on, or a favorite singer of both of yours is doing a concert nearby. Get dressed up, share a yummy bite to eat, see a show, and you have yourself a fun night out with Mom.
More Posts for Show: Bailey Schneider