It’s Wednesday Wisdom and here are some things that we need to stop procrastinating about.
- Finding the happiest you. Happiness doesn’t just magically appear in a puff of glitter. You actually have to go out there and create it for yourself! Focus on the things that you really love, including hobbies, spending time with your best friends, and traveling. Find the good in each day.
- Traveling to your dream destination. You could be putting off that dream vacation, because you don’t think you have enough money to afford it right now. I’m a firm believer that where there’s a will, there’s definitely a way. I bet that you’ve already made up your mind that it’s too expensive and not actually proven it with facts. Start doing some research and get a realistic idea on what it will cost. You could surprise yourself. Plus, with smart planning, budget tips and great deals you could soon realise that this dream could be a reality.
- Paying off your debt. Money problems are probably one of the most stressful things to experience. It is possible to get yourself out of debt though and there is a lot of help out there. You need to take your head out of the sand like an ostrich and really look at your financial situation and then see how you can cut back – take that money and start paying off debt.
- Saying Sorry. It is never ever too late. Obviously it really depends on situations, but no one ever regrets being kind. Saying sorry is about pushing your ego aside, being the bigger person and making amends. You will feel a huge weight lift off your shoulders –it’s so worth it.
- Your health checks. Prostate exams, mammograms, pap smears – not fun but incredibly necessary. Stop putting it off – pick up your phone now and make an appointment. Prevention is better than cure.
More Posts for Show: Bailey Schneider