Did you know that your home can also help promote a more cheerful life?
- Fluff things up. Cushions, pillows, blankets and bedding often get crumpled and smushed, but a simple fluff-up does two things: First, it makes everything look pretty and inviting. Secondly, as you fluff things up, you shake out any stuck, stagnant energy and “wake up” the most comfortable parts of your home.
- Feed your plants. When your plants are thriving, they serve as great mirrors of your thriving life! They also inject happiness and calmness – we know we all feel better in nature.
- Make room to play with art supplies. No, you don’t need to even be an artist, but doodling, drawing, playing around with paint … if you make space to make art, you change your space dramatically. Whatever your medium, the more you can practice at home, the better.
- Take a different look at the way you see your mirrors. Mirrors absorb and reflect both positive and negative energy. Keep your mirrors clean and allow your mirrors to reflect beautiful surroundings. Have a look at what they’re reflecting – do you need to clear up what’s in the reflection? This subtle change will make a world of difference.
- Put positive words on display. A mug with a favorite quote on it might seem cliché to some, but they can act as a subconscious reminder every morning, and that’s valuable! Add a cool affirmative word or phrase poster to your home and office space and those mantras will start becoming a reality.
All these things help you see and feel a sense of delight in your home without much effort at all.
More Posts for Show: Bailey Schneider