By now you have your personal style down to a T! Now it’s about carefully choosing which items you should invest in, instead of heading straight for the trends that come and go. Here are 5 wardrobe essentials that you’ll never regret buying since they’re timeless, great quality and curb that “I have nothing to wear” feeling.
1. An investment handbag. You will never regret purchasing a timeless bag, especially one that gets better with age (oh, hello, naturally worn-in leather). Stick to fairly neutral colours that will go with everything like, like black, tan, navy or grey to avoid looking dated.
2. A Trench coat. The classic style works for all seasons and goes with just about any outfit. This is why it’s the perfect go-to to pop over your outfit when you find yourself running late. You’re guaranteed a Parisian chic vibe.
3. Power shoes you can walk in. It’s tough to own the room if you trip over your stilettos on the way in. Footwear that makes you feel like a total boss is only realistic if you can actually move in them. Bold hues, sexy yet supportive straps or even fancy flats can all make you look as bad ass as a pair of sky-high heels.
4. A bra that truly fits. Your girls have been through a lot in the past 40 years (puberty, pregnancy, weight gain, weight loss), and it’s unlikely that the bras you bought five years ago are still the correct size. Do your bosom buddies a favour and go to a lingerie specialist to be properly measured and fitted.
5. A dress that makes you feel super confident. Find the dress that suits your figure in the colour or pattern you love. A feel-good dress is really a must-have for every woman’s closet, no matter her age, and is definitely worth the splurge.
More Posts for Show: Bailey Schneider