| With Coronavirus being the global pandemic it is, we all want our immune systems to be in top condition.
Italians may be stuck at home — the country is now locked down, in the face of what is so far Europe’s most severe Coronavirus outbreak — but they are still getting their voices heard.
At precisely noon on Saturday, millions of Italians, from Piedmont to Sicily, leaned out of windows or stood on their balconies to applaud the health care workers in hospitals and other front-line medical staff who have been working round the clock to care for Coronavirus patients.
Messages went out to fellow Italians via social media with a call, asking Italians to sing the national anthem — or play it on a musical instrument — at exactly 6 p.m on Friday night. The socially distant flash mob swept social media and various videos are doing the rounds.
There’s a photo going around that’s making people crazy!
When you look at it it looks like a hybrid of a goat, a dog and a pig … until you tilt your head to the side.
Get your office involved and watch everyone tilt their heads.
Gwyneth Paltrow has created her wellness empire, Goop plus she always looks sensational on the red carpet… She’s sharing her 5 top beauty tips that we can achieve too.
- Adopt the mantra “less is more.” Gwyneth really does like subtle make-up, but for the rest of us mere mortals to look good with barely there make-up, we need to adopt her regime. She really takes care of her skin, eats well so the glow comes from within, she exfoliates and drinks lots of water.
- Hold onto your shine. Instead of trying to make herself matte with lots of powder, Gwyneth often prefers a soft, illuminated glow that leaves her face looking dewy, not oily. This youthful look can be achieved by adding a few drops of facial oil to your foundation before applying. You can also add a little highlight to your cheekbones and tip of your nose.
- Pair bold make up with pin straight hair. It’s all about balance, people. A bright red lip and black eyeliner deserve the spotlight, so let them stand out against a simple middle part and stick-straight locks. This is a powerful look in the office too.
- Brush eyeshadow below the eyes for the ultimate smokey look. Smoky eyes aren’t necessarily anything new, but Paltrow’s approach just might take yours up a notch. Just sweep a bit of charcoal shadow on your upper lid, then—this is the trick—underneath your bottom lashes. It’s a soft yet dramatic way to do a night time look you’ll never tire of.
- Use cheek tint for a natural flush. She loves a rose-coloured cheek balm that gives her a healthy glow. Just dab on bit on cheeks and lips for a healthy sheen that won’t turn cakey or papery by the end of the night.
I’m sure you’ve heard of the Coronavirus song that’s going viral…
If not, let me share…
Health officials in Vietnam, Thailand, and other Southeast Asian countries are teaming up with local creative talents to produce public service announcements (PSAs) that urge hand-washing, social distancing, and other best practices to combat the Coronavirus.
Vietnamese health officials and lyricist Khac Hung produced an animated music video called Jealous Coronavirus The song’s lyrics call on viewers to wash their hands thoroughly, not touch their faces, avoid large crowds, and “push back the virus corona, corona”.
After Vietnamese dancer Quang Dang choreographed dance moves to the song, creating another viral video, dance challenges began popping up on TikTok, the hugely popular China-based video platform.There is even a video tutorial for the dance:
A fun idea to teach the kids and also educate at the same time!