Play The ultimate 80’s & 90’s quiz … a quick-fire round of 8 questions in 80 seconds. You gets a chance to test your knowledge of all things 80’s & 90’s … music, news events, TV shows, movies!! Get all the questions right in under 80 seconds and join the elite “8 out of 8 club”.
Round 1 Questions:
1. What did Madonna want to take in 1995?
2. Which device made sending and receiving documents faster and more secure, in the 80’s?
3. Who plays the female lead opposite Bill Pullman in While You Were Sleeping?
4. This novel device allowed you to switch lights on and off, without touching the switch?
5. From which song is this line: And when you can see your unborn children in her eyes
6.Which very caring 80’s soapie featured the Donovans and the Aldens?
7. In which 90’s TV sitcom would you have seen Doug and Carrie Hefferman?
7. If The answer was Ghostbusters!! What was the question?
Round 1 Answers:
1. A Bow
2. The Fax Machine
3. Sandra Bullock
4. The Clapper
5. Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman – Bryan Adams
7. The King Of Queens
8. Who You Gonna Call?
Round 2 Questions:
1. Who sang about a girl who was fresh and exciting as a summer breeze?
2. Odd-one-out: Ross, Chase, Chandler, Joey.
3. This coming of age movie , based on a Stephen King Novella, was named after Ben E. King’s Hit song?
4. From which song is this line: But now, we’re going ’round in circles
5. Visage’s Hit song in 1980 was Fading Away or Fade To Grey?
6. Who plays the male lead in 1995’s Sabrina?
7. In the 80’s he was known as the King of The Comrades Marathon?
8. Who had a hit with Never Ever, in 1998?
Round 2 Answers:
1. Kool & The Gang
2. Chase (The other three are from Friends)
3. Stand By Me
4. Say You’ll Be There – The Spice Girls
5. Fade To Grey
6. Harrison Ford
7. Bruce Fordyce
8. The All saints
Round 3 Questions:
1. In 1997, what did No Mercy ask You?
2. If You took a break in the 80’s, what chocolate would you have eaten
3. Who’s Missing: Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa?
4. In 1989’s Batman, who was envious of His Toys?
5. From which song is this line: That I’m sheltered, By your heart
6. What did 1983’s Scarface and 1991’s Frankie and Johnny have in common?
7. In the 80’s, who had a Total Eclipse of The Heart?
8. In which 1988 movie would you have encountered Prince Akeem?
Round 3 Answers:
1. Where Do You Go?
3. Maggie (The Baby Simpson)
4. The Joker
5. It Must Have Been Love – Roxette
6. Al Pacino & Michelle Pfeiffer
7. Bonnie Tyler
8. Coming To America
Round 4 Questions:
1. In the 80’s, who accused MJ of being her child’s father?
2. True or False: Mathew McConaughey played the male lead in 10 Things I hate About You?
3. Odd One Out – Rick, TC, Thomas, Robin and Harold?
4. From which song is this line: For tonight I sleep on a bed of nails
5. Fact or Fiction – FYC was one of the top Australian bands, in the 80’s.
6. On TV, where would you have encountered Tim Taylor?
7. Who was known as the Silver Assassin?
8. In 1990, what did Technotronic want you to do with the jam?
Round 4 Answers:
1. Billie Jean
2. False. It was Heath Ledger
3. Harold (Others are from Magnum)
4. Bed Of Roses – Bon Jovi
5. Fiction. British
6. Home Improvement
7. Charlie Weir
8. Pump It Up
So, how did you do out of 8?? Think You and your team can crack 8 Out Of 8 on air? You could be the next member of the 8 Out Of 8 Club.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your Team Name and a contact phone number, and I’ll call you back to set it up.