Play The ultimate 80’s & 90’s quiz … a quick-fire round of 8 questions in 80 seconds. You gets a chance to test your knowledge of all things 80’s & 90’s … music, news events, TV shows, movies!! Get all the questions right in under 80 seconds and join the elite “8 out of 8 club”.
1. Who had a hit with the song Bow Down Mister?
2. If you were listening to sister Bliss, what band were you listening to?
3. Who plays the detective hired to follow Mary in Something About Mary?
4. From which song is this line: They say we’re young and we don’t know
5. In 1988’s Rain Man, which movie Juluka song was featured? Great Heart or Scatterlings?
6. Who had an album called The Velvet Rope, in 1997?
7. In which sitcom would you have heard this expression often: You Got It Dude?
8. The movie Above the Law which introduced us to a new martial arts actor Steven Segal, was also known as….
1. Culture Club or Boy George
3. Matt Dillon
4. I got you babe UB40 & Chrissie Hynde
6. Janet Jackson
7. Michelle in Full House
How did you do out of 8? Want to play with your team on-air? Send me your team name and contact details to: email@example.com. I’d love to welcome you and your team to the 8 Out Of 8 Club, and you could compete for the title of 2019 Champion at the end of the year.