Play The ultimate 80’s & 90’s quiz … a quick-fire round of 8 questions in 80 seconds. You gets a chance to test your knowledge of all things 80’s & 90’s … music, news events, TV shows, movies!! Get all the questions right in under 80 seconds and join the elite “8 out of 8 club”.
Round 1 Questions:
1. Which very famous Brit singer married Renate Blauel on Valentine’s Day 1984?
2. In the 90’s, Which boy-band covered Billy Ocean’s, ‘When The `Going Gets Tough?
3. David Ball was the one-half of the Duo, Soft Cell. Who was the other?
4. In the 90’s what would meatloaf not do for love?
5. True or False, at one stage of her Career, Brenda Fasi was a member of all-girl group Joy?
6. In Cheers and Frasier, what was Frasier’s surname?
7. From which song ids this line: When it’s real, I keep it alive?
8. Who was Jim Carrey’s co-star in Dumb & Dumber?
Round 1 Answers:
1. Elton John
3. Marc Almond
4. That (I would do anything for love, but I won’t do that!!)
7. Love Lift Us Up Where We Belong – Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warnes
8. Jeff Daniels
Round 2 Questions:
1. Which group had a successful cover version of Tragedy, in the 90s?
2. In the movie, who puts baby in the corner?
3. Who played the lead role in Happy Gilmore?
4. What animals were featured in the famous ‘Chomp’ ad, in the 80s?
5. From which song is this line: What about all the dreams That you said was yours and mine?
6. Odd One Out: Eric, Brooke, Cabot, Storm.
7. Who played Kelly Bundy in Married with Children?
8. Eddie Murphy stars in this 1987 Comedy. Was it – The Gifted Child, Child’s Play or The Golden Child
Round 2 Answers:
3. Adam sandler
5. Earth Song – Michael Jackson
6. Cabot Alden (He was in Loving not The Bold and The Beautiful)
7. Christina Applegate
8. The Golden Child
Round 3 Questions:
1. Boyzone covered Father and Son in the 90’s. Who’s sang the original?
2. In the 80’s according to Lexington, when would you get Satisfaction?
3. Who Played the female lead opposite Robert De Niro, in Casino?
4. Odd–one–out: Savuka, Juluka, Hotline?
5. From which song is this line: When the scent of her lingers?
6. With high-energy song did Evelyn Thomas have a hit with, in 1987?
7. In X-files, what was Scully & Mulder’s first names?
8. True or False – Michael Jackson’s Man In The Mirror is from the Bad album?
Round 3 Answers:
1. Cat Stevens
2. After Action
3. Sharon Stone
5. Sacrifice – Elton John
6. High Energy
7. Dana & Fox
Round 4 Questions:
1. They had opportunities to make lots of money, with the west end girls?
2. Reese Witherspoon is the female lead in 1999’s Election. Who plays the teacher who stands in her way?
3. Who starred in and directed the award winning 1983 Musical Drama, Yentl?
4. From which song is this line: I’m gonna be the man who wakes up next you?
5. Who played the role of the Detective Columbo? Peter O’Toole, Peter Falk, Peter Sellers?
6. Where would you have encountered the twins Brenda and Brandon Walsh?
7. What achievement do Steffi Graf and Carl Lewis have in common? (Carl Lewis actually came second in the original race.)?
8. Who plays the male lead in Wayne’s World?
Round 4 Answers:
1. Pet Shop Boys
2. Matthew Broderick
3. Barbara Streisand
4. I’m gonna be (500 miles away from you)
5. Peter Falk
6. Beverly Hills 90210
7. Both are olympic gold medalists
8. Mike Myers
So, how did you do out of 8?? Think You and your team can crack 8 Out Of 8 on air? You could be the next member of the 8 Out Of 8 Club.
E-mail email@example.com with your Team Name and a contact phone number, and I’ll call you back to set it up.