Play The ultimate 80’s & 90’s quiz … a quick-fire round of 8 questions in 80 seconds. You gets a chance to test your knowledge of all things 80’s & 90’s … music, news events, TV shows, movies!! Get all the questions right in under 80 seconds and join the elite “8 out of 8 club”.
1. This German Group had a Brother Named Louis?
2. In the 1997 movie, what was Will Hunting’s job?
3. If the villain was wearing a hockey mask, what movie were you watching?
4. Who played the deputy-mayor in the 90’s sitcom, Spin City?
5. In 1989, Kaoma’s hit song was based on a Brazilian Dance? It is called….
6. Which is the first country to win the Rugby World Cup twice? Australia, South Africa or New Zealand?
7. From which song is this line: You can tell the world you never was my girl
8. Who plays the female lead, opposite Jim Carrey, in The Mask?
1. Modern Talking
2. He was a Building janitor.
3. Friday the 13th
4. Michael J. Fox
6. Australia (1991 & 1999 England and Wales)
7. Achy Breaky Heart – Billy Rae Cyrus
8. Cameron Diaz
By the way, if you and your friends do well playing off the website, why not try playing on air? Mail me- firstname.lastname@example.org, and let’s get you and your team on air. You could be the next member of the 8 Out of 8 Club!!