Play The ultimate 80’s & 90’s quiz … a quick-fire round of 8 questions in 80 seconds. You gets a chance to test your knowledge of all things 80’s & 90’s … music, news events, TV shows, movies!! Get all the questions right in under 80 seconds and join the elite “8 out of 8 club”.
1. They wanted everybody to have fun during the Dance Hall Days?
2. In 1993, who played Tina Turner in the movie What’s Love Got To Do with It?
3. The TV series Miami Vice was set on the East or West Coast of America?
4. “Well, what if there is no tomorrow? There wasn’t one today.” From which movie is this line?
5. What do these names have in common: Gordon, Stewart and Andy?
6. From which song is this line: It’s the picture of a thousand sunsets
7. In 1986, who won the WBA World Junior-lightweight boxing title? Charlie Weir, Brian Mitchell or Mike Schutte
8. Who co-starred with Dudley Moore in 1981’s Arthur?
1. Wang Chung
2. Angela Basset
4. Groundhog Day
5. The Police (Gordon Sumner, Stewart Copeland, Andy Summers)
6. Paint My Love – Michael Learns To Rock
7. Brian Mitchell
8. Liza Minelli
How did you do out of 8? Want to play with your team on-air? Send me your team name and contact details to: email@example.com. I’d love to welcome you and your team to the 8 Out Of 8 Club, and you could compete for the title of 2019 Champion at the end of the year.