Play The ultimate 80’s & 90’s quiz … a quick-fire round of 8 questions in 80 seconds. You gets a chance to test your knowledge of all things 80’s & 90’s … music, news events, TV shows, movies!! Get all the questions right in under 80 seconds and join the elite “8 out of 8 club”.
1. True or False, UB40 sang, ‘I’ll be Your Baby tonight” with Chrissie Hynde?
2. In 1998’s Out of Sight, who played the female lead opposite Gorge Clooney?
3. In this sitcom the actor who played the lead character came out of the closet, on the show and in real life?
4. The movie ‘IT’ was based on a book published in 1986. Who wrote it?
5. Who was late South African singer, Robin Graham, better known as?
6. The 1982 Novelty Hit ‘Chalk Dust – The Umpire Strikes Back’ poked fun at which sportsman?
7. From which song is this line: You’ve found some better place
8. In 1992’s Aladdin, who played the voice of the Genie?
1. False (Robert Palmer. I Got U Babe was with Hynde)
2. Jennifer Lopez
3. Ellen (De Generes)
4. Stephen King
5. Crocodile Harris
6. John McEnroe
7. Missing – Everything But The Girl
8. Robin Williams
By the way, if you and your friends do well playing off the website, why not try playing on air? Mail me- email@example.com, and let’s get you and your team on air. You could be the next member of the 8 Out of 8 Club!!