Play The ultimate 80’s & 90’s quiz … a quick-fire round of 8 questions in 80 seconds. You gets a chance to test your knowledge of all things 80’s & 90’s … music, news events, TV shows, movies!! Get all the questions right in under 80 seconds and join the elite “8 out of 8 club”.
1. “Molly, you in danger girl.” From which movie is this line?
2. True or False Rubiks Cube was first known as The Hungarian Magic Cube?
3. Where on TV would you have encountered Dan Fielding?
4. From which song is this line: It must’ve been some kind of kiss
5. Which brand started using this slogan in the 90’s: Because You’re Worth It?
6. Which group released an album called Tourism in 1992?
7. What do these guys have in common – Marvin, Thomas, Larry, Roberto ?
8. Who was the voice of Mufasa in the Lion King?
3. Night Court
4. I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight – Cutting Crew
7. Boxers (Hagler, Hearns, Holmes, Durann)
8. James Earl Jones
How did you do out of 8? Want to play with your team on-air? Send me your team name and contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to welcome you and your team to the 8 Out Of 8 Club, and you could compete for the title of 2019 Champion at the end of the year.