Play The ultimate 80’s & 90’s quiz … a quick-fire round of 8 questions in 80 seconds. You gets a chance to test your knowledge of all things 80’s & 90’s … music, news events, TV shows, movies!! Get all the questions right in under 80 seconds and join the elite “8 out of 8 club”.
1. In 1981, Who could feel it coming in the air?
2. Odd One Out – Murdoch, Hulk Hogan, BA Baraccus and Hannibal, ?
3. Whose famous last words were: And never let go of that promise
4. From which song is this line:Watching every motion in my foolish lover’s game
5. Who played Arnie Becker, a divorce lawyer, on TV?
6. Which SA Athlete had a mini-bus named after him or her?
7. In 1997, this classic band released an album called Bridges to Babylon?
8. Who played the female lead in Sleepless in Seattle?
1. Phil Collins
2. Hulk Hogan
3. Jack in Titanic
4. Take My Breath Away
5. Corbin Bernson
6. Zola Budd
7. The Rolling Stones
8. Meg Ryan
How did you do out of 8? Want to play with your team on-air? Send me your team name and contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to welcome you and your team to the 8 Out Of 8 Club, and you could compete for the title of 2019 Champion at the end of the year.