Play The ultimate 80’s & 90’s quiz … a quick-fire round of 8 questions in 80 seconds. You gets a chance to test your knowledge of all things 80’s & 90’s … music, news events, TV shows, movies!! Get all the questions right in under 80 seconds and join the elite “8 out of 8 club”.
1. In Rio, they had a view to a kill.
2. Who was President of the US in 1990? Geroge Bush or Bill Clinton?
3. In 1997, who wanted to give you her all?
4. In Disney’s Aladdin, whose pet was called Iago?
5. From which song is this line: Every time you move I let a little more show?
6. Where was the 1992 Olympic Games held?
7. Who was walking down the street ‘Sipping on Gin & Juice’, in 1994?
8. In 1988, according to INXS, where was the Devil?
1. Duran Duran
2. George H.W. Bush
3. Mariah Carey
5. Mickey – Toni Basil
6. Barcelona (Spain)
7. Snoop Doggy Dog
How did you do out of 8? Want to play with your team on-air? Send me your team name and contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to welcome you and your team to the 8 Out Of 8 Club, and you could compete for the title of 2019 Champion at the end of the year.