Play The ultimate 80’s & 90’s quiz … a quick-fire round of 8 questions in 80 seconds. You gets a chance to test your knowledge of all things 80’s & 90’s … music, news events, TV shows, movies!! Get all the questions right in under 80 seconds and join the elite “8 out of 8 club”.
1. Who sang the 1983 hit, Heartbreaker?
2. From which song is this line: I close my eyes and dream away
3. True or False – The Blues Brothers starred Dan Akroyd and James Belushi?
4. On TV what was Martin was Niles and Frasier’s Dad. What was their surname?
5. What Kind of Boy did Bronski Beat sing about?
6. Which name is missing from this line-up: JC, Lance, Joey and Chris?
7. How old was Indian Cricketer Sachin Tendulkar when he made his test debut? 16, 18 or 19?
8. From which movie is this line: “You know what the difference is between you and me? I make this look good.”
1. Dionne Warwick
2. It Must Have Been Love – Roxette
3. False (John Belushi)
5. A Small-town Boy
6. Justin. (All Members of Nsync)
8. Men In Black
How did you do out of 8? Want to play with your team on-air? Send me your team name and contact details to: email@example.com. I’d love to welcome you and your team to the 8 Out Of 8 Club, and you could compete for the title of 2019 Champion at the end of the year.