Play The ultimate 80’s & 90’s quiz … a quick-fire round of 8 questions in 80 seconds. You gets a chance to test your knowledge of all things 80’s & 90’s … music, news events, TV shows, movies!! Get all the questions right in under 80 seconds and join the elite “8 out of 8 club”.
Round 1 Questions:
1. In the Lion King, which characters sing Hakuna Matata?
2. In which 80’s ad campaign would you have encountered Boet and Swaer?
3. What feature was introduced on portable cd players in the 90’s that made it easier to listen to your music? iTunes or skip protection?
4. On Kids TV in the early 80’s, what followed the words, Clickety-click’?
5. Which female character is the star of Tomb Raider Games and Movies?
6. In which 80’s movie is Simple Minds, Don’t You Forget about me, featured at the start and end of the movie?
7. Which Friends character picked up women by saying: How ya doin’?
8. Who played Axel Foley in Beverley Hills Cop?
Round 1 Answers:
1. Timon & Pumba
2. Castrol GTX
3. Skip Protection
5. Lara Croft
6. The Breakfast Club
8. Eddie Murphy
Round 2 Questions:
1. Who could dream about you in the 80’s?
2. This virtual pet simulation game came in a small, egg-shaped electronic device and allowed users to feed, play with and clean up after their little friend.
3. Who or What was Time Magazines Person of the Year in January 1983?
4. Zac, Isaac and Taylor made up this boy band (that topped the charts in 1997 with its hit song, “MMMBop.”)
5. Fact or Fiction: The Simpsons first appeared on the Mary Tyler Moore Show.
6. Beavis and Butthead wore shirts with the names of these two bands. AC/Dc and?
7. Maradona scored the famous ‘hand of God ‘ goal for Brazil, at the 86 World Cup? True or False?
8. What was the name of the family butler in “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air”?
Round 2 Answers:
1. Dan Hartman
3. The Computer
5. False (The Tracy Ullman Show)
Round 3 Questions:
1. Who played Kevin McCallister in the hit movie “Home Alone.”?
2. Complete the ad slogan – You can stay as you are for the rest of your life or change to…..
3. True or False, Robin Williams played Jafar in Aladdin?
4. Silence of the Lambs the movie was based on the book written by ?
5. Michael Jordan retired from the Chicago Bulls and signed a contract with this Major League Baseball team in 1994? Chicago White Sox or Chicago Red Sox
6. There were two hit versions of Happy Birthday in The 80’s. Altered Images and …..?
7. What character did Alicia Silvertsone play in Clueless?
8. Who played the voice of Gizmo in Gremlins?
Round 3 Answers:
1. Macaulay Culkin
3. False. He was the Genie
4. Thomas Harris
5. Chicago White Sox
6. Stevie Wonder
8. Howie Mandel
Round 4 Questions:
1. Which duo sang the Girl Is Mine ?
2. Who was the original host of TRL on MTV?
3. Where would you have seen Carrie Bradshaw?
4. “Did I do that?” is an infamous line frof which”Family Matters” character?
5. This TV series starred Jan Michael Vincent as heicopter pilot Stringfellow Hawk?
6. This iconic television show ended in 1998. Was it Friends or Seinfeld?
7. Carl Lewis equaled Jesse Ownes record when he won 3,4 or 5 gold medals in 84 Olympic games?
8. Complete this famous line from “South Park”: “Oh my God, they killed…”
Round 4 Answers:
1. Michael Jackson and Paul McCartney
2. Carson Daly
3. Sex and The City
4. Steve Urkel
7. Four (100, 200, Relay, Long Jump)
So, how did you do out of 8?? Think You and your team can crack 8 Out Of 8 on air? You could be the next member of the 8 Out Of 8 Club.
E-mail email@example.com with your Team Name and a contact phone number, and I’ll call you back to set it up.