Play The ultimate 80’s & 90’s quiz … a quick-fire round of 8 questions in 80 seconds. You gets a chance to test your knowledge of all things 80’s & 90’s … music, news events, TV shows, movies!! Get all the questions right in under 80 seconds and join the elite “8 out of 8 club”.
1. Who said that a million kisses would never be too much?
2. In 1995, this movie featured Robert De Niro and Al Pacino together on screen for the first time.
3. Who is missing in this company of 3? (Janet, Chrissy and….)
4. I’ll Be There For was a hit for which band?
5. From which song is this line: All alone I have cried, silent tears full of pride
6. Where would you have encountered Mitch Buchannon?
7. Reginald Dwight is better known as?
8. In 1992, Who played the lead role in Spike Lee’s Malcolm X?
1. Luther Vandross
3. Jack (Three’s Company)
4. The Rembrandts
7. Elton John
8. Denzel Washington
How did you do out of 8? Want to play with your team on-air? Send me your team name and contact details to: email@example.com. I’d love to welcome you and your team to the 8 Out Of 8 Club, and you could compete for the title of 2019 Champion at the end of the year.