8 Out Of 8 Questions: 24 June 2019
- Who had a hit with ‘Children’, in 1996?
- Brenda Fasi, the late Iconic singer from the 80’s, was born in Langa or Gugulethu?
- Who plays Kevin McCallister In Home Alone?
- In The TV Show, Dukes of Hazard, what was the name of their car? Was it Orange Dynamite, General Lee or Dr Supaquick
- From which song is this line: It’s enough to make kings and vagabond
- Where would you have encountered Eric Forrester?
- True or False, John Houseman palyed Roseanne’s husband in the TV sitcom
- In which 9188 movie would you have seen Prince Akeem?
8 Out Of 8 Answers: 24 June 2019
- Robert Miles
- Macaulay Culkin
- General Lee
- Can You Feel The Love Tonight
- The Bold and The Beautiful
- False. John Goodman
- Coming To America
How did you do out of 8? Want to play with your team on-air? Send me your team name and contact details to: email@example.com. I’d love to welcome you and your team to the 8 Out Of 8 Club, and you could compete for the title of 2019 Champion at the end of the year.