Play The ultimate 80’s & 90’s quiz … a quick-fire round of 8 questions in 80 seconds. You gets a chance to test your knowledge of all things 80’s & 90’s … music, news events, TV shows, movies!! Get all the questions right in under 80 seconds and join the elite “8 out of 8 club”.
8 Out Of 8 23 April 2019
- Which group wanted it their way in the 90’s?
- Queen Elizabeth II’s, two sons to marry in the 80’s were Charles and Andrew, Charles and Edward or Edward and Andrew
- What was Gilbert’s surname in this 1993 Johnny Depp movie?
- What was the band, U2’s favourite tree?
- Sir John Gielgud won an Oscar for his role in this 1981 movie.
- Scott Bacula played the lead in this TV series, from 1989 till 1993.
- From which song is this line: I turned on the lights, the TV, and the radio
- In which movie did Jack Nicholson say, ‘You make me want to be a better man’?
- Back Street Boys
- Charles and Andrew
- Grape (What’s Eating Gilbert Grape)
- A Joshua Tree
- Quantum Leap
- Ordinary World – Duran Duran
- As Good as it Gets