8 Out Of 8 Questions: 2 July 2019
1. Which Chicago song did Az Yet successfully cover, in 1997?
2. If Tarzan had a car in the 80’s, what would it have been?
3. In the movie Primal Fear, who played the unlikely villain, Aaron?
4. True or False, in 1984 George Krantz had a hit caleed Da, Da, Da?
5. From which song is this line: Put your love to the test
6. If you were watching Iceman, Goose what movie was it?
7. The Twitter logo was named after which 80’s Basketball player?
8. Which 1999 movie was regarded as a re-make of Dangerous Liaisons?
8 Out Of 8 Answers: 2 July 2019
1.Hard to say I’m sorry
2.A Mazda 323 (Tree to tree)
4.False. It was called Din Daa Daa
7.Larry Bird (Boston Celtics MVP 84,85,86)
How did you do out of 8? Want to play with your team on-air? Send me your team name and contact details to: email@example.com. I’d love to welcome you and your team to the 8 Out Of 8 Club, and you could compete for the title of 2019 Champion at the end of the year.